Western States Healthcare Materials Management Association (WSHMMA) is an affiliate
chapter of the Association for Healthcare Resource & Materials Management
(AHRMM), a professional group of the American Hospital Association (AHA).
WSHMMA was established in 1964 and defines its region as Washington, Oregon,
Alaska, Idaho, and Montana.
Participation and membership is open to all persons involved in the materials
functions of healthcare facilities, or are active in the healthcare materials
supply chain, including manufacturers, vendors, distributors, and group
The objectives of the association are to:
- Recognize and address the
complexities of healthcare materials management.
- Elevate the value and impact
of the materials management profession.
- Provide a forum for solutions.
Membership benefits include:
- Regional Education Conference
- Networking Opportunities
- Professional Forum for Solutions
- Access to National AHRMM/AHA Services
- CE Credits Toward AHRMM/AHA CMRP Certification
- Promotion of Materials Management Profession
- Newsletters & Membership Communications
WSHMMA would like to recognize those members that have received their CMRP Certification.
WSHMMA would like to recognize the following members for their dedication and support!
- Gary Weaver
- Ron Williamson
- Jack Gallagher
- Mike Blackbird
Click here to view the Western States
Healthcare Materials Management Association Bylaws